- 1920 Beitoupu Separated Classroom of Caoxieduen
Public School was
set up at the ancestral shrine of the Lins.
Four classrooms and two ware houses were built at
the present location.Students
started to take their lessons.
Beitoupu Separated Classroom was abolished. Beitoupu Separated School
of Caoxieduen Public School was set up.
Beitoupu Separated School was
abolished. Bifong Public
School was set up.
The school name was changed into Bifong Elementary
- 1968 The school name was changed
into Nantou County Caotun